Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lose/Lose Situation

I've set myself up to fail with this blog. Anyone can post whatever they like, and now that I have stopped allowing anonymous posting, I look like an asshole. So, in the spirit of constant criticism and envy, two of my main sources of inspiration, I'm going to create a mini-wall of shame on the blog and start a new drawing today of all the comments. Hopefully, it will yield something I can sell back to the art world. Infinite regress. As one thoughtful commenter noted, it's all fuel for my one trick pony. I'm going to ride this pony into the ground until it's tiny little legs crack and buckle under the weight of my own failure.

Viva la anonymous posting. Let's make this blog crackle with hate. Spew! Spew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a turtle

Anonymous said...

I hope some people respond. Nothing worse then the sound of one hand clapping.

Anonymous said...

crack, crack, buckle, buckle...