Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If you can't get to San Francisco

I'm off to terrorize San Francisco tomorrow for the opening of my show at Haines Gallery, A Study For Sofia Coppola's Film 'Powhida', which opens from 5:30 - 7:30 their time. The painting below is of the script for the meta-film, 'Powhida', which will be debuting at the gallery.

Script for 'Powhida', Scenes 80 - 84, Gouache and graphite on panel, 34" x 42", 2007

If you can't be bothered to get a plane ticket tonight, then please check out Air Kissing, an amazing group show curated by Sasha Archibald opening Friday the 16th from 7 - 9 pm at Momenta Gallery in Williamsburg. I wish I could be there to see what people think of this
Ganek Aquires Powhida, Gouache and graphite on panel, 34" x 28", 2007

Yes, those are strippers.

Hopefully, I'll see some friends and enemies in San Francisco.

No comments: