- Get crazy type to play James Wreck
- Buy whiskey (Jack, Makers, Jim...)
- Drink said whiskey before reading/performance...
- Signal to Rod with cell phone time check to start freaking out
- Watch Rod tear up $10,000 drawing
- Kick his ass out of gallery
Following the whiskey our plan was basically to react to this guy Rod, who was going to impersonate James, a fictional character in our book, The Back of the Line. When the shit went down, and Rod started to threaten the $10,000 drawing, local Seattle PI critic Regina Hackett flew into action causing all sorts of confusion. Rod fled the scene before Parker and I could salvage any sort of closure to the performance gone awry. Personally, I think Jeff and I needed to have finished a bottle of whiskey and made things really uncomfortable by being hammered.
Maybe shit would've gotten really out of hand.